*sigh* ricers

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 26 comments
  • 1,509 views
HAHA Electric NA blow off sound generator :lol:

Classic.
 
I'm ordering 2 so people think i've got a twin turbo set up! :D
 
I do believe that the one's mounted inside the tail of your fart can is the worst.

:yuck:

*click Mr. Yuck!
 
Someone please tell me that blow-off sound generator is a joke.
 
That sad thing is, one of my co-workers bought a blow off sound generator so his car would sound turbocharged. :indiff:

(and he also installed blue neon lights)
 
So, how close of friends are you with this co-worker, Shannon? Could you stab him and get away with it? :D jk
 
That first kid looked like he should be doing commercials for OXY zit removal cream. :crazy: :yuck:
 
Anyone that has been next to or rode in a car with a V8 would know that the little machine could not duplicate the true sound.
 
Do you guys remember the "Woooooo wooooo" exhaust tips??? They were posted a long time ago. Funny video of some tips they said were becoming the new trend. Called the whistler or something. The guy said "Those tips are the wooooooooo wooooooooo!!!!" :lol: Sounded terrible.
 
CAMAROBOY69
Do you guys remember the "Woooooo wooooo" exhaust tips??? They were posted a long time ago. Funny video of some tips they said were becoming the new trend. Called the whistler or something. The guy said "Those tips are the wooooooooo wooooooooo!!!!" :lol: Sounded terrible.

http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html
 
omg thats amazing :D.
 
Haha hahahah!!!! I remember once i went to the coast with some friends and he had an old ford fiesta MKII and it was fecked. It had holes in the back box which made it sound like a pile to begin with, but in one of the joke shops he found one of those whistle things for the exhaust and fitted it in the car park, then we went round with his standard stereo blazing and the back box making an awfull sound and over the top was this hidious whistle.

We thought it was funny at the time and to be honest it did make me laugh very hard :D. Ohh the thing you do when you first start hanging around in cars. :dopey:
 
ugh. Is it just me or does the engne sound produced by that vroombox thing sound like something from GT4? lol
 
inferno
ugh. Is it just me or does the engne sound produced by that vroombox thing sound like something from GT4? lol

GT4? I'd say GT1...
 
A turbo sound simulator....

geez, there's enough of an intake roar if you run an unsilenced air filter! why would you put something on your car that makes it sound like it has a turbo, when a nice NA intake woosh would be just fine?

If it don't got a turbo, It don't need extra weight to sound like it. In fact, it probably needs less weight.

However, i find the Wolo Dixie horn a most pleasing accessory. XD
 
What kind of fool would believe that generated sound was real?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that exhaust spinner gizmo significantly reduce performance?
 
luftrofl
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that exhaust spinner gizmo significantly reduce performance?
I doubt it. It doesn't seem like it's obstructing the airflow by a big amount. The decrease in performance you probably get is so small that it would be hardly noticeable.

Anyway. Pretty funny stuff :lol:

The Wizard.
 
anyone notice how lil siss and bubbrubb in the woo woo video swurve all over the road and fly through a stop sign where another car quickly turns onto the road they were on.
 
luftrofl
What kind of fool would believe that generated sound was real?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that exhaust spinner gizmo significantly reduce performance?
I was thinking the same thing too.

Honestly, I have never heard a car make a sound like that. Sadly, I think the Civic sounded a helluva lot better.
 
Its funny, cause thats a true ricer. I remember once me and my bro in his skyline ,lined up to one of those crappy civics, with those cheapo Blow-off simulator, sounds so funny, its got the pssh, but no waste gate.
I you were gone buy these crappy products, i'd suggest you go find a real sports car (Supra RZ or Mustang), in the end you just waste money, and increase your chances of loseing.
 
Back