Sign in in different PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Divinus
  • 5 comments
  • 708 views
Messages
389
Portugal
Portugal
Hey,

I was wondering if someone knows if it´s possible:

Guy A has ps3 X and lives in America (American Account).
Guy B has ps3 Y and lives in Europe (European Account).

Guy A has Joey Logano DLC.

If guy A sign in in ps3 Y, would the guy B have that car in his garage (permanently) ?? Guy A lose the DLC in ps3 X?

And how it works in reverse? Say Guy B has stealth and chrome and sign in in ps3 X.

Thanks in advance.
 
The codes are unique to your system and region.
 
Dude. Don't buy any stealths. It's that simple. They won't work.
 
Hey,

I was wondering if someone knows if it´s possible:

Guy A has ps3 X and lives in America (American Account).
Guy B has ps3 Y and lives in Europe (European Account).

Guy A has Joey Logano DLC.

If guy A sign in in ps3 Y, would the guy B have that car in his garage (permanently) ?? Guy A lose the DLC in ps3 X?

And how it works in reverse? Say Guy B has stealth and chrome and sign in in ps3 X.

Thanks in advance.

To answer you question yes guy b will have the car in his garage and vice versa only if they have the game disc specific for the dlc. And no, guy A won't lose his dlc.

I have a both Asian and NA game disc and dlc and I have access to all dlc cars for all account in my ps3 only if I put in the proper game disc. Oh but take note the if you put in a different game disc region you basically starting from scratch. You won't have the cars that you own in the other region game save.
 
I think it have something to do with the region. the logo with a globe and a number 1,2 or 3 on top right. different region code have different content I guess. The save file or any dlc for example region code 1 is not compatible with region code 2 and 3.
 
Back