As many of you already know, PD announced that the greatest VirtualRacing competition of all time is to be decided upon luck and strategy.
I can only speak for myself when I say Gran Turismo 5 signature edition is an edition of GT5 for hardcore fans. Who probably really enjoy the racing aspect of the game and it's realism.
When I read the news on gt.com my heartbeat went from 150 in my racing seat to 100 laying in my sofa with my controller tellin my damn AI driver to overtake.
I just deleted my 2 pages forumpost on why this is wrong to write this.
I want to sit in my Racing seat racing lap after lap, getting the idea of how to go faster, watching the times of others and sweat tears and blood trying to beat that nr1 time.
I'm sure B-spec mode is fantastic, but I'm sure you have statistics of how we play. Look at these stats and you should realize. The percentage of players that actually reached lvl5 before the announcment of the competition.
Should be low, if not 0% of us.
Please Polyphony Digital, change the racing rules. Make us prove who's the best Virtual Racer in the world by racing each other. Not by telling the AI drivers that you have programmed to slow down or overtake.
I'm on my knees, please think then change.
We want to race
// kaxelv
I can only speak for myself when I say Gran Turismo 5 signature edition is an edition of GT5 for hardcore fans. Who probably really enjoy the racing aspect of the game and it's realism.
When I read the news on gt.com my heartbeat went from 150 in my racing seat to 100 laying in my sofa with my controller tellin my damn AI driver to overtake.
I just deleted my 2 pages forumpost on why this is wrong to write this.
I want to sit in my Racing seat racing lap after lap, getting the idea of how to go faster, watching the times of others and sweat tears and blood trying to beat that nr1 time.
I'm sure B-spec mode is fantastic, but I'm sure you have statistics of how we play. Look at these stats and you should realize. The percentage of players that actually reached lvl5 before the announcment of the competition.
Should be low, if not 0% of us.
Please Polyphony Digital, change the racing rules. Make us prove who's the best Virtual Racer in the world by racing each other. Not by telling the AI drivers that you have programmed to slow down or overtake.
I'm on my knees, please think then change.
We want to race
// kaxelv