Signature Edition Coupon Code Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter cleanme
  • 12 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
36
Messages
cleanme2
Messages
cleanme
Hello Guys & Girls,

I was in France a couple of weeks ago and bought the GT5 Signature Edition that comes with everything. I went to enter the codes and I get an error. Do I have to make a French account? Or what should I do?

Thanks,

Brad
 
i think no code is working right now and i also think that canada is not on the list
EU/AU only
 
How can I change my address to the U.K. ? I live in London now
 
I'm not sure that you can change countries on your account, because that would require migration to a different region. Might have to contact Sony about that one, but it could very well be not possible and you'll have to start a new account as your primary if it's a permanent residence change.
 
Well I made a new France based account on the same PS3 (don't know if this matters) and entered the codes.

Then when I went back to my Canadian account it added them!
 
Well I made a new France based account on the same PS3 (don't know if this matters) and entered the codes.

Then when I went back to my Canadian account it added them!

Is it a PAL disc though?
 
Of course, he bought the whole edition in France.
 
Of course, he bought the whole edition in France.

I'm just making sure, because I think he might be thinking we can all go and do this with Canadian accounts, which we cannot without the PAL disc.
 
were to enter the code? at the psn store?
thanks
 
Do you mean the codes for the Stealth and Chrome cars etc.?
Yes, PlayStation Store, upper right corner "redeem code".
 
no i mean the code for the sls competition
thanks/danke
 
I think you will need to enter it on the official site once the competition starts, I could be wrong though.
 
Back