Signature Edition on me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanjifreak
  • 7 comments
  • 586 views

kanjifreak

(Banned)
Messages
156
Hello:

Could anyone confirm that the Signature Edition (PAL GT5 Disc) can be played on an NTSC PS3?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I used the search engine here and only found American guys complaining about the Signature Edition not being released in their country.

I got one from a friend that bought it in France for me.

Please help! I don't want to open the thing just to find out that it won't work in my PS3.

Thank you.
 
I am not sure if about PAL, but I wonder if the IP address will not let the disc work because it can show your location. But I honestly do not know.
 
It should be able to. The PS3 is region-free.

Yes, the system is region free, but I've read on the internet that some developers region lock their games, this being independent to the system free zone approach. Could PD be that evil?

Damn, I thought those DLC cars were mine... So nobody in the whole American continent can have the 6 stealths?
 
Last edited:


Dang serious PD is serious
But could'nt you just make an international account? I heard...
 
Dang serious PD is serious
But could'nt you just make an international account? I heard...

Lol, those PD dudes are making a lot of enemies...

Also, I need to know first if the game will work on an NTSC system.
 
The game will work on your system, but NTSC DLC won't be compatible. Your PAL codes will work fine.
 
The game will work on your system, but NTSC DLC won't be compatible. Your PAL codes will work fine.

Thanks for the information! Well, I'll think about opening the game, I'll get the code cars, but I will not be able to do DLC's... Might as well just sell the game.
 
Back