Signature issues

• Thread starter Mike11
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Manchester, UK
PeacefulXplosion
Hi, i’m new to the forum and having trouble setting my signature. I set it yesterday to GTS- PeacefulXplosion, I meant to put PSN - PeacefulXplosion but when I try to change it says it breaches Spam filters or something.

Can anyone help please?

Hi, i’m new to the forum and having trouble setting my signature. I set it yesterday to GTS- PeacefulXplosion, I meant to put PSN - PeacefulXplosion but when I try to change it says it breaches Spam filters or something.

Can anyone help please?
The spam filter/censoring filter may be picking something up on accident. It happens from time to time. A moderator should be able to override and set it for you.

The spam filter/censoring filter may be picking something up on accident. It happens from time to time. A moderator should be able to override and set it for you.

Thanks, hopefully, I am trying to reply to the wrsfetchbot too to change my controller type to the DS4 for the GTS TT board but it says it there too. Regardless is I use DS4 or Controller and the type.

I'm given to understand that a common tactic for spammers is to edit existing messages rather than leave new ones, and so the ability to edit posts (and apparently signatures) isn't granted until after an intentionally unspecified (so that spammers don't take advantage) amount of activity on the forum.

I think the advice given is a good call to get it addressed immediately or if you don't intend to be very active on the forum. On the other hand, you might consider (this is by no means intended to pressure you into doing so if you're uncomfortable) introducing yourself here to help boost that aforementioned activity.

Thanks @TexRex, I have just done that too. I thought that might be the case but it seems all good now. I won’t be mega active but will be posting for the Time Trials on GTS so thats fine.

Back