Signature Stealth cars as DLC for North America?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arklight
  • 7 comments
  • 1,628 views
Messages
164
I was just wondering if anybody knows if the Stealth cars in the Signature pack are planned as DLC for those of us in North America.

I would have purchased the Signature Edition, but seeing as that was not an option, it would be nice to be able to purchase some of the content separately.

Anybody have any news on this or heard anything?

Thanks!
 
I doubt It but I believe you can pay a silly amout of money for them on ebay.
 
It would be nice to get them, but I am not paying an arm and a leg to get the codes.
 
Also from what I was told, the 787b and the Audi stealth models will not work on NTSC discs. I wish they would though I would love to have 787b.
 
None of the pal codes work for the US version of the game so the 5 car stealth packs are useless, all you can do it get the preorder 2 packs gamestop etc. and the chrome line 5 pack and those will work.
 
I'd imagine they'll be available as DLC. I know I'd certainly buy it, as would many others, so it'd be an easy money maker for PD. I still don't understand why we didn't get a Signature Edition in the US.
 
Yeah I got the GTR from bestbuy with a pre oreder, I got the Gamestop cars from a buddy, and I traded an extra code for the stealth SLS.
 
I certainly hope we get them. If not, I'll be forced to get a Gameshark which I really don't want to spend money on. (hope this isn't an infraction)
 
Back