Signs you've played a game too much

United States
Houston, TX
FireLite MS9600
I've caught myself making potions with an old still i made for distilling water(remember Hurricane Ike that Texas got nailed by? Our water went all nasty, so i had to distill water for drinking and bathing.), because of how much I've been playing Oblivion and Skyrim.

When I tried to swat a fly today, I attempted to use a Leap Attack on her to build some fury...

Curse you, Diablo III Beta, curse you.

Before I go anywhere in my car I rev it up; a brief jab and then another all the way to redline. I can't help it, I just have to do it. I guess I've been playing too much Forza 4.

When I imagine that random stuff such as my PS3 controller and my notebooks are guns and I reload them everytime. In a manner that was depicted in CoD.

When you introduce yourself to someone using your gamertag instead of your actual name.

Hasn't happened to me, but I caught wind of that happening once a while back via one of those friend-of-a-friend deals....

^ That's not so unreasonable. Defensive driving is always wise. Instead of an oblivious AI car, it could be an oblivious teenager texting on their phone. ;)

^ That's not so unreasonable. Defensive driving is always wise. Instead of an oblivious AI car, it could be an oblivious teenager texting on their phone. ;)

Which we all know... That teenagers are less intelligable than a the AI in the worst games (AI wise).

(Oh right, Im in the teenagers age aren't I)

Back