sileighty settings

Valve_Timing
i been drifting gt3 for a while but i starte don gt2 bc my friends dog ate my gt3 for real ne ways i have been practicing with my sileighty and having some luck but not what i really want could ne one please post the sileighty settings and check out my videos on my sig thanks .. phantom d forever !

Naw, I just got gt2 about 2 weeks ago...just learning the ropes myself.....it harder to drift properly though, there is no throttle modulation

okie doke thanks for wathcing my video i got my sileighty tuned just gotta work on my opther cars
although the sil80 produces alot of understeer any suggestions

vtec513
okie doke thanks for wathcing my video i got my sileighty tuned just gotta work on my opther cars
although the sil80 produces alot of understeer any suggestions

You gotta work on your grammar,too my friend! Just kidding.

What tires are you using? Try putting stickier tires up front (a combination of soft-hard could work) Also, I've noticed that a lot of low-powered Nissans simply will not drift as easily as some other rear-drive cars, but they will understeer. It could be due to the fact that they have short trunks, which means not enough weight is back there to break the rear of the car loose unless you really force it. My solution is to put an extra amount of camber on the rear wheels (anywhere from 2° to 4°...it seems to vary from car 2 car). You can also try making the rear brake setting higher than the front to induce controlled sliding.

yes like i said bone i been drifting gt3 im rather good if u wanna see my videos i got the car drifting now and i got rid of my understeer problem and i will be releasing a gt2 drift video since my friends dog ate my gt3... ne ways back to topic the car is set right .. hehe finnaly i apreciate it though and by the way mixing tires will kill ur drifting i use sims on all four corners of the car thank u for your input though

I used a Race modded camaro SS 97, normal tires in rear and sports in front and that seemed to work just fine, by the way my camaro has 633hp.

GT40 MKII
I used a Race modded camaro SS 97, normal tires in rear and sports in front and that seemed to work just fine, by the way my camaro has 633hp.

Which race?

Back