SilEighty

• Thread starter Syderino
  • 4 comments
I didn't know the Sileighty was in this game. I didn't think it was. I got so excited when I saw that I won it after the FR Championship. (I really like it.) Anyways, I was just curious about other peoples setup for it. I spent a long time last night tuning it/testing it out in Trial Mountain. It handles kinda weird. It's a bit heavy and actually understeers a bit. It doesn't oversteer that much. I even set the front brakes at 3 and the back at 10. I think I have it tuned alright now though. But yeah...

Setting the back brakes to 10 makes them more stable I think, which leads to a more nervous front, which leads to understeer entering corners I think. Even though many write that the Supra understeers quite a bit, I found out that with some power upgrades and making it lighter, the rear wheels spin easier. Something typical about GT1 is throwing yourself into corners, something I always did in the license tests with the Viper.

Be also sure to not give it too much power, and give it some soft tires up front to get rid of the understeer, having too little grip at the rear wheels might give you a hard time exiting hairpins quickly enough :)👍

Setting the back brakes to 10 makes them more stable I think, which leads to a more nervous front, which leads to understeer entering corners I think. Even though many write that the Supra understeers quite a bit, I found out that with some power upgrades and making it lighter, the rear wheels spin easier. Something typical about GT1 is throwing yourself into corners, something I always did in the license tests with the Viper.

Be also sure to not give it too much power, and give it some soft tires up front to get rid of the understeer, having too little grip at the rear wheels might give you a hard time exiting hairpins quickly enough :)👍

Hmm. Thanks. I had soft/soft on it. I throw myself into corners too when I can. The Sileighty's heavy though. I like the Silvia better. K's. '88. The Warm White 2Tone one. Mmm. :) Aha

I started a 15th anniversary game, and decided maybe I would try the Sileighty in the Tuned Series. Took me nine FR wins before I got one, but then I got three in a row. (Including the last one where the first Sileighty won a Sileighty -- in the same colour, even).

Practising last weekend in the All-Night II shows I have a bit of a way to go. Turbo-lag is pretty severe.

In some ways it's the most interesting prize car. You cannot purchase such a car, unlike many other prizes which do correspond to cars available for purchase.

This car is probably the lowest suspension of all the cars in Gran Turismo is the first Nominally yourself and rather it did not win a medal at the "Normal Cup" (5 races after 5 laps).

You will have the problem of overcoming even the Nissan R33GT-R not to mention the Honda NSX, which will you run and the only salvation is very good puncture at the very beginning, then a lot of wind tunnel and there is a chance, but very small.

Nominally, this car has 198HP and weighs about 2576lb, has a drive to the back, and after improving the car has 479HP and weighs 1856lb making it a great turning car that has not once worked in my tests, the list of the 50 best cars from a list of about 100 cars.

Very well it performs on such tracks like Trial Mountain, Grand Valley East and Speedway, Deep Forest, and Special Stage Route 5 These are his strengths, and there are a class of PS13 shows even beating Dodge Viper RT / 10, the GTS-R, which is much faster, but its weight causes the steering and ignition time lengthens, the fact is faster on the straight, but bends GTS-R does not give advice with Sil Eighty (PS13).

* = PS13 - Sil80 / RPS13 - Onevia
It is a pity that there is no Onevia :( certainly would have the same power and importance of what his contemporary :)

Attachments

• ePSXe 2014-08-22 10-08-13-45.png
    ePSXe 2014-08-22 10-08-13-45.png
    16 KB · Views: 27
Back