Sileighty's!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LewyMan
  • 15 comments
  • 1,606 views
Messages
440
Australia
Kensington Grove, QLD, Australia
Anyone else like these cars?

I'm interested in getting one to use for drifting...
 
Have fun finding/afforing one of these cars, especially if its origional.
 
Oh, I will. If not, I will just make one :) Because hopefully, by then, I will have completed my diesel fitting apprenticeship.
 
Oh, I will. If not, I will just make one :) Because hopefully, by then, I will have completed my diesel fitting apprenticeship.

Finding a genuine, factory built Sil80 will be near impossible.

However, it's not a big ask to make your own. Supposedly it's easier to make a Sil80 than it is to make a Onevia so that's something at least. See if you can find a Nissan club or forum and meet up with someone who is wanting to make a Onevia, that way you can just trade parts instead of having to buy them.
 
Aren't the American 240SXs very similar to OneVias?

Well yes similar, the earlier 240sx sedan came with the S13 Silvia body and the older CA18 style 180sx front bumper. I guess thats the closest thing to a factory OneVia.
 
See if you can find a Nissan club or forum and meet up with someone who is wanting to make a Onevia, that way you can just trade parts instead of having to buy them.

Great idea 👍

Even if that is out of the question, they're still great cars, I love 'em 👍
 
Saw one today on the way to work...

sil80pq0.jpg
 
Agree, thats wicked. Makes me want to get one for my next car.
 
I'm interested in getting one to use for drifting...

I would have to go with what the other people are saying, finding an original will be EXTREMELY difficult because only 500 where produced :(
 
I thought you could just turn any old 200SX into a Sileighty just by changing the front end, was I wrong?!
 
I thought you could just turn any old 200SX into a Sileighty just by changing the front end, was I wrong?!

Yeah you can but they aren't genuine Nissan dealer sold Sileightys.
 
There is one by my house.... if it is genuine probably not but heres a picture of it.

I see it every day and from what I can tell its pretty well modified.
 
Yikes that thing is ugly.. Drop the paint, kit, hood and the 18x7 honda wheels and maybe I would be seen within 80 feet of that car.
 
Back