Silent Shadow

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 5 comments

Novalee

(Banned)
Canada
Earth
https://www.driving.ca/auto-news/news/rolls-royces-all-new-silent-shadow-model-sure-sounds-electric

"Rolls-Royce confirmed it’s working on an all-new vehicle called Silent Shadow as the iconic British brand prepares to offer a fully electric car to its ultra-wealthy clientele this decade.

The BMW-owned firm last year filed a trademark with the German patent office for the name “Silent Shadow,” a nod to the Silver Shadow model sold from 1965 to 1980. Rolls-Royce CEO Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes stayed coy on a potential launch date for the vehicle.

“That is still a secret,” he said in an interview with Bloomberg Television. “But it will of course obviously be a brand-new Rolls-Royce, rest assured.”

Looks to me like everyone is jumping on the ev bandwagon.

images

:yuck:

RR has lost its marbles. A $28M boat tail RR and now this abomination, also for their ultra-wealthy clientele.
These cars are even worse than the $300,000 Bugatti pool table.

images

:yuck:

RR has lost its marbles. A $28M boat tail RR and now this abomination, also for their ultra-wealthy clientele.
These cars are even worse than the $300,000 Bugatti pool table.

Huh? That’s a concept from 2016. We don’t know how the Silent Shadow will look.

It was posted in the article, link in the OP.

They used it because it was the latest electric concept car from RR. Again, it’s from 2016 and there’s no way a car shaped like this would go through regulations, so I wouldn’t worry about the Silent Shadow just yet.

They used it because it was the latest electric concept car from RR. Again, it’s from 2016 and there’s no way a car shaped like this would go through regulations, so I wouldn’t worry about the Silent Shadow just yet.
I'm not worried. :P

I don't have the money to buy an electric RR and if I had the money not one single hair on my body would even consider buying a Silver Shadow.

Back