Silly question about days in GT

• Thread starter quarky
  • 10 comments
Lets say I enter a race and finish 1st. I get a nice stack of credits and get returned to the screen that lists the race participants.

If I run the same race again, is it all counted as one day? In other words, if I ran the same race 10 times, would I get the money from all 10 attempts without advancing the "day" count?

In the time that you posted this you could have checked what day your on, then run 2 races and you would already know the answer to your question.

Sometimes just put in the minute effort it takes to figure it out.

You're right.

Except that I am at work, and thought I would ask a GT PSP question in a GT PSP forum. In the time it took for you to write your ever so witty reply, you could have answered the question. Probably twice.

Thanks though.

Lets say I enter a race and finish 1st. I get a nice stack of credits and get returned to the screen that lists the race participants.

If I run the same race again, is it all counted as one day? In other words, if I ran the same race 10 times, would I get the money from all 10 attempts without advancing the "day" count?

I think the game will automatically advance 1 day after you do about 3-4 races in a row with out exiting but I'm not 100% sure. Never really tested, just from what I've noticed.

As long as you do not exit that screen (back out to where you select the type of event, car, etc) you can race as much as you want and it will only count as on day.

I have done it numerous times in order to get enough credits to buy all the cars on a certain day.

You're right.

Except that I am at work, and thought I would ask a GT PSP question in a GT PSP forum. In the time it took for you to write your ever so witty reply, you could have answered the question. Probably twice.

Thanks though.

Didn't know you are at work and incapable of figuring it out for yourself, could of mentioned it if you want others to do some work for you (as its going to take a minute to figure it out with certainty) As I assume you must of done a search and were unable to locate the info ;)

Since your at work, You should be focused on work then lol. Check your PSP when your finished. We wouldn't want your Boss mad at you for chatting about video games while at work. lol

Just Joshing yah :)

Time trials will get you 1 day advance no matter how many times you run the TT.

Races, will do the same. Jump in one and you can re-run the race as many times as you like it will only advance one day.

You don't even need to run the TT or Race to get the day to advance. Enter the event, then exit right away, and the day still advances by 1. That might be a good method for you to advance days to buy a car you want, etc.

You don't even need to run the TT or Race to get the day to advance. Enter the event, then exit right away, and the day still advances by 1. That might be a good method for you to advance days to buy a car you want, etc.

Aaahh. Thanks. That is a very useful too. Just got the Enzo and Jag 220 and have the cash for the Bugatti. That will help me get it quicker!

GTCr@zy dont you think that might ahve been a little blunt and maybe even rude? In the time it took you to write out everything you did you could have simply replied to him!

Back