silly question about photo mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitey_VTS
  • 7 comments
  • 523 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
23
Ok i know you can take pics from your reply in photo run....but its only your car iv seen peoples Pictures with other cars basically a race how do you do that??


P.s i searched the question could'nt find an answer: either its such a dumb question or...i didnt look hard enough sorry if thats the case
 
Did you ever think to look in the "Photo and Video" forum listed about four inches above this thread?

Anyways, the answer is that you save the replay and go watch the replay in replay theatre and press select (I believe) when you want to take a picture.
 
whitey_VTS
Ok i know you can take pics from your reply in photo run....but its only your car iv seen peoples Pictures with other cars basically a race how do you do that??


P.s i searched the question could'nt find an answer: either its such a dumb question or...i didnt look hard enough sorry if thats the case


You didn't look hard enough. I have seen it a few times. But I will tell you anyway. Save a race replay and then watch it in replay theater. When you hit select it will go into photomode just like the photomode for each track.

Enjoy.
 
When you do a race, save the replay. Then go into Replay Theater, and open that replay. From there you can take pictures of the other cars racing against your car.
 
Think some peeps should chillout man "But I will tell you anyway." come on man lets act our age
 
whitey_VTS
Think some peeps should chillout man "But I will tell you anyway." come on man lets act our age

seriously... there is alot of needless hostillity going around today
 
whitey_VTS
Think some peeps should chillout man "But I will tell you anyway." come on man lets act our age

There's an entire forum on this EXACT subject. You missed it. Don't get mad when people call you on it. It's not hostility, it's frustration as how someone could "search" for something and miss an entire forum on the subject that they are searching for.

Anyway, I believe your question has been answered. Since this thread is 1) a redo and 2) in the wrong forum.

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back