silly question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 5 comments
  • 548 views
Messages
3,702
Messages
triggsie1
Being a bit dumb here I think , what does Pit Stratigy do ?I thought i'd try it with bob in formula gt , he was in 1st place of 22 laps of first race with 1/4 of a tank to go , I had pit set to 60% , I went away for 2 mins and he suddenly was in 12th position , can any body tell if I should have it switched off ? Thanks
 
Off, deffo. I don't think you should ever set it higher than 10% in any case.

Bob will pit for fuel and tyres when these things need replacing, although for tyres, I think he's a bit optimistic as to how far you can push a set.
 
Yes you should have it switched off.
For example, if you have it set to 10%, your bob will pit when he has 10% or less stamina or strength. If he's the only one in your team racing, he will keep on pitting every lap. So yes, leave it off :).
 
Thanks guys , so he will pit himself when need be ? :)
 
Thanks guys , so he will pit himself when need be ? :)
Shouldn't be a problem. I can't remember if you need to pit at all for the B spec FGT series, but if you do, you can speed things up by preventing a full refuel, assuming there's more than 50% (50 litres) left in the tank.
 
SlyckTires
Shouldn't be a problem. I can't remember if you need to pit at all for the B spec FGT series, but if you do, you can speed things up by preventing a full refuel, assuming there's more than 50% (50 litres) left in the tank.

Sure, thanks very much ;)
 
Back