Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Feb 4, 2011 #1 Got a number of silver chrome paints. Want to swap for some other chromes. PSN: OllyP
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 4, 2011 #2 Silver is the only kind I'm sorry to say.
Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Feb 4, 2011 #3 chippy1000 Silver is the only kind I'm sorry to say. Click to expand... Really? Is there not a 'normal' chrome or other coloured chromes?
chippy1000 Silver is the only kind I'm sorry to say. Click to expand... Really? Is there not a 'normal' chrome or other coloured chromes?
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Feb 4, 2011 #5 Dr.Mabuse666 there´s orange chrome and orange chrome metallic! Click to expand... yeah i got both of them
Dr.Mabuse666 there´s orange chrome and orange chrome metallic! Click to expand... yeah i got both of them
bluediamond Messages 119 Messages bluediamond0007 Feb 4, 2011 #6 Iirc I got a silver chrome metallic yesterday in my free paints. No idea what it looks like on a car thou.
Iirc I got a silver chrome metallic yesterday in my free paints. No idea what it looks like on a car thou.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 4, 2011 #7 Mubble Really? Is there not a 'normal' chrome or other coloured chromes? Click to expand... Correct silver is the only real chrome, the orange chrome is not real chrome it is just called chrome for some strange reason.
Mubble Really? Is there not a 'normal' chrome or other coloured chromes? Click to expand... Correct silver is the only real chrome, the orange chrome is not real chrome it is just called chrome for some strange reason.