Silver Chrome/Matte AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Honda_Guy
  • 23 comments
  • 1,136 views

GT5_Honda_Guy

Premium
Messages
352
Messages
sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
Trading closed - fulfilled want list
 
Last edited:
:gtplanet:

Paint List:

Silver Chrome

Matte:
orange
yellow
purple
pink
white
brown
blue
light blue
dark blue
red
light red
dark red
green
light green
dark green
gray
light gray
dark gray
silver
light silver
dark silver
black
 
I have silver chrome and all matte. Need only the cars listed below. I'm going to sleep and will check/PM in the morning for trades before reset this same day.

For posts list:

Car offered
Paints wanted
when available


All others might get ignored as I don't have a lot of free time to sort these days, full time GT5 for almost 2 1/2 months. :)

WANTED:

Silverado SST Concept '02
DUALNOTE Concept '01
HCD6 Concept '01
Mazda6 Touring Car
éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '96
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
CELICA XX 2800GT '81
New Beetle Cup Car '00

Dates Available:

Now 2/7 before 2/8 reset
2/8 at reset
2/9 at reset
2/10 at reset
2/11 at reset

il give a dualnote for a chrome, do you need the honda or acura?
available now!
 
Super fast trade! Thanks Drifting_Danny! 👍
 
Anyone else? I will reply in the morning.:)
 
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00

for as much chrome chip as you can offer
 
I've got a CELICA XX 2800GT '81 if you still want it. 0 miles. Would love a chrome chip, but doesn't matter to me. Available later today (after 5pm CST).
 
Got the silverado. Willing to trade it for a chrome and the army matte green chip.
 
I've got a CELICA XX 2800GT '81 if you still want it. 0 miles. Would love a chrome chip, but doesn't matter to me. Available later today (after 5pm CST).

I got Celica a little bit ago. Thanks for offer.:)
 
Got the silverado. Willing to trade it for a chrome and the army matte green chip.

Add: sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
I'll send paint at reset. I have to leave home for a couple hours.:)
 
List is current. I still need 6 standard cars and then I'm done trading for a while. Post now if you would like up to 5 paints for a car. Can send paints now. On for instant trade for 1 more hour. 👍
 
Looking to trade right now! Anyone?
 
If I had anything you are looking for, I would be happy to trade. I'll be on gt5 in about an hour and will refresh the ucd then.
 
If I had anything you are looking for, I would be happy to trade. I'll be on gt5 in about an hour and will refresh the ucd then.
Cool! Let me know! Thanks! :)
 
I just found the Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00. I'm on now just add me. PSN ID: noswald
 
I just got that lol
Didn't even have time to update want list.
 
Nice. I'll keep an eye out then and let you know if I see something.
 
Back