Silver Chrome paint - Immediate Trade wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter NZHippo
  • 8 comments
  • 506 views
Messages
177
Messages
NZHippo
Hi all

I am after the infamous silver Chrome Paint. I have a few matte colours to offer in return or I can send you a car.

I have most of the expensive ones: F2010, F2007, Red Bull X1, Formula GT, the old premium Lambo, Ford, Jag, Ferrari and Alfa. Also have a Zonda, Toms Supra, Art Morrison, Trans Cammer, Enzo, Maclaren F1, Audi R8 LMS Playstation version, Gilet, Peugot Premium Race Car, Audi Premium Race Car and a whole bunch more - let me know what you want and I will get back to you ASAP.

Hoping for a quick trade!

Cheers
 
Is the jag XJ13 stock? If not, ill go with the Mclaren F1. will give you a stack of 5 silver chromes.
 
Is the jag XJ13 stock? If not, ill go with the Mclaren F1. will give you a stack of 5 silver chromes.

The Jag is the Chromeline one and I think I did fully modify it to try win the Historic Car Race. The Maclaren I think is unmodified so want the Maclaren?
 
Which one is the audi premium race car? The r10 tdi?
 
The Jag is the Chromeline one and I think I did fully modify it to try win the Historic Car Race. The Maclaren I think is unmodified so want the Maclaren?

yep :) ill pm you
 
pretty sure you cant send the chromeline cars.
 
now that was quick!
 
I have the silver chrome paint item. If you want to trade it for an X1 give me a PM.
 
Successful trade with Hai-123 thanks anyway to everyone else
 
Back