Silver Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter harry13
  • 14 comments
  • 607 views
ok you can have 1

add me
 
If you don't add me within 30 mins from now say bie to your free chromes ( thats because of the limit )

Sorry for double post, on iphone
 
Sorry asleep I can add now!
 
If you send a fr to Outje1067 (include silver chrome), I donate you 5 today when i get home 👍
 
Yeh will do it in 5 minutes
 
I can offer 20 silver chromes, but will need payment.
 
No sorted with previous bet!
 
Yeh will do it in 5 minutes

So that blank FR was you... :lol:

I will send you 5 chips a.s.a.p.

ps. Why do you post only a ! or !! as thread body?
 
Yeah nevermind mate

I bet somebody else will give you some free chips instead 👍
 
Outeke
Why do you post only a ! or !! as thread body?

"Hello everyone. Can I please get some free silver chrome chips sent to me. I do not want to trade. Just receive free paint."

Or just write "!", it's the same thing apparently.
 
Milldrum
"Hello everyone. Can I please get some free silver chrome chips sent to me. I do not want to trade. Just receive free paint."

Or just write "!", it's the same thing apparently.

Ok
 
harry13
Ok, I will add more info in the future. It is a nice community that we have here so let's all help each other out.

Ok. :)
 
Back