Silverado pick up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Penzo1
  • 14 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
44
Messages
Penzo1
Hi guys im looking for pick up trucks.
Silverado and the laramie

Let me know cheers guys
 
Last edited:
Penzo1
Hi guys im looking for pick up trucks.
Silverado and the laramie

Let me know cheers guys

Gtgta86 your inbox is full i can not reply
 
I have the Silverado in 0/0/0 I think
 
What do u want for it? I dont have tickets.

It doesnt matter if it has mileage btw. Ive been looking for that car for almost two months haha
 
I'm looking for the '70 celica if you have one
 
Ill have a look when i get home. Im at work atm.

Anything else you would like as a second option?
 
Ill have a look when i get home. Im at work atm.

Anything else you would like as a second option?

if you dont have it some mattes and chrome paints would be nice
 
I think i have some mattes
 
Only celica i have is a '81 xx 2800gt
 
ill take that one
 
Add me Penzo1 and ill send it right awat
 
You are in luck its 0/0/0 haha
 
yeah but i cant trade until thursday
 
Ah really :( bummer ill send the celica thursday as well then. I actually need it today. Oh well.

Just add me and remind me thursday haha

I have gt planet on my phone so send me a pm and ill get online.
 
Back