Silvia LM Edition ?

• Thread starter Arppa83
  • 16 comments
Finland
Finland
I searched around but didn't find any info of this car.
It's just mentioned as the prize car from SSR11 endurance.
I don't remember it from GT1 :confused:

Anyone have this "Silvia S14 LM Edition" in your garage, or any picture of it?

I used to have it in my garage, but I cannot supply pictures.

It is available either in bright green or fluorescent red (both similar to the RX-7 LM Edition) and it puts out 536hp at 2116lbs. So, not a bad car. Top speed is close to 200mph.

I've just won the Silvia LM yesterday on the SSR 11 Enduro ;)

Is there any other car I can win on the same race? Like in GT2 and GT3 ? Or is the Silvia LM the only one possible win ?

I remember racing the SSR 11 endurances too, I remember the prize car from the reverse track was Nismo GT-R, still don't remember the other...
I'm pretty sure I've completed the race... it's been almost 10 years since, so I'm not sure...

What's the car like? Like a wide-body Silvia?
Could you get a picture? :)

My list, also on this site, has only a Red and Green Silvia LM as the prize car, I currently do not have it, I lost it in an erroneous save a few months back. I had the Lime/light green model and it was a pretty nice car. I have not been working on any race models recently, trying to get all my cars there currently, but I'll have to make it a side venture to acquire it and check it out again. One.

The Silvia LM is the only car you can win from the All-Night Enduro (forward SSR11), it's available in 2 colours however, red and green. I have the red one, but never seen/had the green one.

The other All-Night Enduro (reverse SSR11), has the Nismo GT-R LM Road Car as its only prize, it's only available in one colour: dark grey. But you can RM it so it's white with blue decals or dark grey with red decals. I have this car too.

The best way to describe the Silvia LM is: it's similar to the Xanavi/Daishin Silvia in GT2, with wide-body kits and sponsor decals and everything else you would likely see in a touring car, except it's an S14 Silvia, not an S15 like the Xanavi/Dasihin. It has a GTO LM style rear wing (connected to the trunk at the ends with no supporting beams in the middle). The red colour is a bit orange-ish, similar to the Dodge Copperhead Concept Car but with less "shine". As for the green one, I've never seen it, so I don't know, but I guess it's similar to the green FTO LM.

As to how it drives, it's a bit like the del Sol LM, nippy around corners and it grips really well although it will also drift when you force it to. Acceleration is great too, but the default gear settings' top speed is a bit low, you would want to increase it for tracks with long straights like SSR11/GVS. The only bad handling trait is sometimes it will understeer if you brake late, because it's still a bit heavy. Other than that, it's perfect, one of my favourites definitely.

I'll get you a pic if you want, but don't expect superb quality as I only have a crappy camera to take pics.

Yes if you can get any picture of the car I'd be happy, since there's a looong way to go before I could see it in my game... :)

The best way to describe the Silvia LM is: it's similar to the Xanavi/Daishin Silvia in GT2, with wide-body kits and sponsor decals and everything else you would likely see in a touring car, except it's an S14 Silvia, not an S15 like the Xanavi/Dasihin. It has a GTO LM style rear wing (connected to the trunk at the ends with no supporting beams in the middle). The red colour is a bit orange-ish, similar to the Dodge Copperhead Concept Car but with less "shine". As for the green one, I've never seen it, so I don't know, but I guess it's similar to the green FTO LM.

Incidentally, I think it is the S15 the Silvia LM is based off of for a chassis. The tail-light units wouldn't lie. Excellent description, though.

And yes, the green is identical to the one on the FTO LM Edition. The red is similar to the Mazda RX-7 LM Edition.

Incidentally, I think it is the S15 the Silvia LM is based off of for a chassis. The tail-light units wouldn't lie.

I have trouble understanding that part :confused:. Is the Silvia LM's chassis based on an S15 chassis? The tail-light's are definitely S14's though, it's straight rectangular, the S15 has more triangular tail-lights.

And nice pics AAZ, can you get a green one too? I want to see one :)

Its supposed to be an S14A (facelift model). The S15 didn't quite exist when Gran Turismo was being made.

I have the lime green coloured one and have tried several times to get the red one but without success. The same is the case for the green FTO LM.

A CRX EF-8 SiR?

I was likely thinking of another iteration. But, the description of the LM Edition being similar to a Xanavi/Daishin car is then incorrect in more parts.

Back