Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) drift setup help!

• Thread starter Ellz-501
  • 10 comments
Ellz-501
Hi, I am new to drifting and I know for sure a S15 is a good beginner drift car. But I have no idea how to set up the suspension, breaks, etc to make it right for drifting. Can anybody help me by posting a good setup as it would be hugely grateful.
thanks Elliott.

I really think we need to put something in place to where they have to have like 20 posts before being able to make a thread. This is happening over and over again. Its like people dont even try to look anymore. These forums are being filled up with up with people asking for tunes, given a link then now there is a thread that they cant close. Sad.

I really think we need to put something in place to where they have to have like 20 posts before being able to make a thread. This is happening over and over again. Its like people dont even try to look anymore. These forums are being filled up with up with people asking for tunes, given a link then now there is a thread that they cant close. Sad.

Plus theres still locked threads hanging aroung from months ago. Whats the point

Back