Sim racing cars just don't act like real cars....

• Thread starter Pantheons
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Norfolk UK
Pantheons
Sim racing cars just don't act like real cars....
I think theres room for major improvement here. If you watched BTCC knockhill at the weekend (UK) youd have seen how the cars bounce around all over the track surface.
You go and race the same class at the same circuit in PC2 and the cars are so solid and static in comparison.

Heres a clip for you. sim racing has quite a long way to go still.

Both AC and ACC get this right, I will see if I can put some video footage together that shows it clearly before the weekend for you, haven't done any AC or ACC stuff for quite a while.

So what you meant to say was, PC2 doesn't simulate that very well? As you haven't seen ACC, AC, rFactor 2 does this well, iRacing and so on.

FWIW I think PC3 does a good job here despite not being as SIM as some of the others mentioned.

Forgive the pale video and poor driving, was my 2nd or 3rd drive in this game.

Last edited:
So what you meant to say was, PC2 doesn't simulate that very well? As you haven't seen ACC, AC, rFactor 2 does this well, iRacing and so on.

FWIW I think PC3 does a good job here despite not being as SIM as some of the others mentioned.

Forgive the pale video and poor driving, was my 2nd or 3rd drive in this game.

PCARS 3 is surprisingly good at this. Despite the sim deficiencies of the title, the cars look more alive than GT Sport in my opinion

Back