Credits Acquired 39.250.676
Credits to spent in cars - 32.356.205
Credits to spent in customitation - 121.920
Credits to spent in tuning - 2.222.768
Credits to remain 4.549.783
But i have something close to 2.300.000
Am i right or lost something?
Have anyone else noticed about that?

Update: I bought Collectors Edtition that gave me 1 mil. from start.

Last edited:
Maybe it does not count car washes and oil changes as tuning or customization (and since it is the same screen wide body)?
I don't know if that is not all of the 2.249.783 difference but it could be if you have done a lot of wide bodies....

Maybe it does not count car washes and oil changes as tuning or customization (and since it is the same screen wide body)?
I don't know if that is not all of the 2.249.783 difference but it could be if you have done a lot of wide bodies....
I have 3-4 widebodied cars only...
Paints and rims i have a lot....

It doesn't include Car Washes or Oil Changes, or Widebodies, so I assume it doesn't include Engine Overhauls or Rigidity either.

It does include paint and wheels, HOWEVER, if you've applied a style from the showcase, the cost of wheels, paint and parts DON'T get included in the customisation tally.

My descrepency is about 1.7m Cr. I doubt I've spent that much on maintenance or wide bodies, or on other peoples styles. So it's likely that there's something else amiss too.

Last edited:
I may be thinking about something else, but I think I've read that there's a bug in the calcualtions on this page and has been for a long time.

I may be thinking about something else, but I think I've read that there's a bug in the calcualtions on this page and has been for a long time.
The stats on the website miss the first digit from the play time, I know that much.

Sounds like a LOT of mileage in the Tomahawk... ;)
Never used it

I like playing video games for fun, I have a real job, no time for farming fake money to buy fake cars... I have to pay for a new real car, my golf is very old! 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Back