Simply have to share this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 23 comments
  • 2,358 views
That's pretty funny, although I think they did a nice job with the engine sounds. Other areas are more "lacking." But still, funny.
 
That is Top Shelf stuff right there. :lol:
 
Completely unexpected, really funny.
 
Last edited:
I never saw this before. Thanks for posting. Very hilarious.
 
That was pretty funny. I was expecting a cutaway shot of someone making car noises.
 
I don't get it? Vacuumcleaners?

Oh wait.

Lol :D
 
Ha Ha, that is funny, The '94 McLaren F1 instantly came to mind.
 
Ooooh... that was close to an idea I'm working on at the minute. Almost took the wind right out of my sails.

As it happens :lol:
 
I have tears coming down laughing at the motor sounds guy. Damn he's good though.

LOL @ Kaz vid but I disagree for the most part.. some cars in GT5 sound amazing when cranked up on my 7.1 1000watt HDMI Yamaha home theater with 270watt 10in. subwoofer.

Some cars sound horrible, but most sound good or great to me. Must set to "large theater" in options and carefully tune subwoofer crossover frequency cuttoff for best results.

For TV I use 80hz, for movies between 80 and 120hz, for GT5 sometimes as high as 160hz. It makes a huge difference.
 
Back