Simpsons on the Actor's studio.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom M
  • 12 comments
  • 1,756 views
Messages
3,823
Did anyone else watch the actors that voice the Simpsons on "Inside the Actor's Studio" this weekend?
I knew most of the actors from either the Tracy Ulman show, or Herman's Head (and a few other places.), but I had never seen the woman that voices Bart before. It was kind of surreal seeing the voice of 10 distinctly different characters coming out of the mouth of just one person... (6 actors in all.)
The other surprise was Harry Shearer (Bassist from Spinal Tap.) doing the voices of M. Burns, Smithers, Flanders, and Skinner.
If anyone missed it, check your listings for a repeat, it was totally worth it. :)
 
It was this weekend?! Dammit! Guess I better start searching the T.V. Guide for a repeat...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Tom M
The other surprise was Harry Shearer (Bassist from Spinal Tap.) doing the voices of M. Burns, Smithers, Flanders, and Skinner.

In the season 2 DVD commentary, I remember hearing them say that he could swap characters on the fly. That was during a scene with Burns, Smithers, and Dr. Hibbert. He could've done it all in a single take... :lol: I'll have to try to catch a repeat of that program.
 
all of them switched between characters on the fly, it was pretty amazing, and almost unnerving at times. the first half was about the actors, the second half was an interview with the characters. All of it was hilarious.

Edit:
I just checked and it's on tonight at midnight, and on the 15th and 16th. Of course, everyone's TV listing is going to be different than mine (EST)
 
Bahhh!! Why didn't I check the forums ONE MORE TIME?!?! Man, I'm never gonna see it at this rate...
 
Me too. The 300th episode [!] is on the 16th. Don't miss it. You might die.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Me too. The 300th episode [!] is on the 16th. Don't miss it. You might die.

Yeah. I head about that.

*eeeeexcelent*
 
The minute they schedule a rebroadcast of this on the east coast, please let me know!!!!
 
That was like 7 months ago, look at the date
 
I happen to know almost every actor that makes the voices of the simpsons...of course, over here in mexico :D and I must say that the mexican dubbing is way better than even the original voice score. the voices are so much more fitting to each character. if you can watch any simpsoms e´pisode dubbed to spanish, do it, it is really good.

Cano
 
Back