simpsons or family guy-which one is better???

  • Thread starter Thread starter nk4e
  • 22 comments
  • 917 views

yeah,no,maybe so

  • simpsons

    Votes: 18 60.0%
  • family guy

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • both,or none

    Votes: 3 10.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Messages
21,232
United States
United States
Messages
nk4e
what do u think ppl
 
I believe your poll is only going to prove which show is more popular, not which one is better.

I think The Family Guy is exactly 39.765 times better than The Simpsons.

It just doesn't have the audience for some reason.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I believe your poll is only going to prove which show is more popular, not which one is better.

I think The Family Guy is exactly 39.765 times better than The Simpsons.

It just doesn't have the audience for some reason.
i meant popular
 
I think Family Guy is quite possibly the least funny thing I've ever seen, at least since Martin Lawrence's show got cancelled.I just totally fail to see any humor in it.

Simpsons are getting completely formula in the last, oh, 5 years - but when they've got it, they've got it. Lots of little details add up to a really funny show.
 
i had no more ideas left
 
the simpsons!!!:)
 
I love both, but the Family Guy is just hilarious IMHO. The Simpsons has gone downhill in the last few years.;)
 
I like family guy better. i like the simpsons alot, but they havent been very funny lately, and family guy always makes me laugh

 

Attachments

  • mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 75
and i thought supra fly and vash the stampede puts those pics in their posts^
 
I like The Family Guy, but c'mon The Simpsons is...The Simpsons. Nothing could ever come close to it, it's a classic.
 
Simpsons. 👍
 
I love Family Guy. The Simpsons is okay, and I used to watch them everday. Now Family Guy has taken their place. Nothing beats it.
 
The Simpsons, no competition. But I think that you can't compare the 2, they are too different.
 
FG! i own all 3 seasons on dvd. So funny! random humor is great! but it's all part of a great story. nearly EVERYTHING in that show makes fun of something else.
 
'Family Guy' is a lot more... bolder (I guess is the word) than the Simpsons with its jokes. At the moment I'd say 'Family Guy ' is better, but rest assured FG has nothing on the old, classic Simpsons episodes. It's a matter of age.
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
'Family Guy' is a lot more... bolder (I guess is the word) than the Simpsons with its jokes. At the moment I'd say 'Family Guy ' is better, but rest assured FG has nothing on the old, classic Simpsons episodes. It's a matter of age.
I fully agree. ;)
 
I think the Simpsons is the better of the two. However, as Tosk said, you can't really compare the two.
 
Let's just pretend I voted again...
 

Attachments

  • image0206-0113(tv31).jpg
    image0206-0113(tv31).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 23
Back