Simpsons weirdness

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 38 comments
  • 1,989 views
Originally posted by Nismo GT-R
What? Hahaha! That has made me so happy, i can't beleive we get something American before the americans :D

I think i spoke too soon. The season 3 DVD has just been postponed till September 1st :eek: :banghead: :(
 
Do you US people know when season 15 will start? I'm really looking forward to it, the series just gets better and better...

Fav eopisode season 14 was when they sue the church and moves in there and homer runs around in his underpants drinking from the holy communion cup (or what it's called in english:confused: ) and plays air-guitar with the cross..

Homerquote: (sings)"I am so smart, I am so smart, S - M - R - T, NO! I mean S - M - A - R - T"

/D
 
Probably in September, with the rest of the Fox line-up.

Dude! I haven't seen Opus in years!! :D 👍 I used to have all kinds of Bloom County stuff!

P.S. Is the Simpsons broadcast in English or dubbed in er, "Swedish" over there?
 
*Quote heard in the last little while*
Flanders : "Now when anybody thinks of wood, they'll think of trojans!"
 
Rat, On swedish tele nothing except kid-stuff is dubbed. Thanks sweet jonas! Unfortunately we only get simpsons that is one season old here, they've been showing season 13 2002-2003.. So I have to download the fox-version without text.. almost as good as with subs.

/D
 
fav quote

when homer is looking for a new car and he sees that russian one and he is talkin to the used car salesman

"it goes 30 hectares on a single tank of kerosine" " what country is this from" "technically it doesnt exist anymore"
 
My favorite Homer line was when he was a bodyguard for Mayor Quimby. They went to a dinner theater where Mark Hammel was the performer.

Mark starts to sing "Luke be a Jedi tonight" and Homer says "I think I saw him in something once. Rent, or stomp, or clomp, or some piece of crap.":D
 
http://www.snpp.com/ is a great site.

Homer: Hey, look -- it's Elton John!
Elton: [getting off jet, and talking on cell phone] We had to make
an emergency landing. It's that damn chandelier again.
[technicians on the plane try to repair the chandelier, which
is throwing sparks]
Wiggum: What's he doing in Springfield?
Moe: I got it, I got it. Apu must've hired him to sing for
Manjula.
Homer: Not if I can help it. And help it, I might!
[the men approach Mr. John]
Mr. John, I'm your biggest fan. I tape-recorded all your
songs off the radio.

Ned: Aw, gee, the man's just trying to show his wife he cares for
her. How can we sabotage his labor of love?
Homer: I dunno. Gasoline, acid, I got some stuff in the trunk.

Moe: Aw, man, he's making us look like a bunch of cheapskates.
[looks down, and notices a rope that he has pressed into
service as a belt is untied] Whoa, whoa, my rope came loose.
[reties rope]

Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?
Homer: [offers some of the donut he's eating] This has purple stuff
inside. Purple is a fruit.

Homer: [pushing "Play"] Hmm, we didn't have a message when we left.
How very odd.
Machine: [singing] Hello, Muddah, hello, Faddah. Here I am at Camp
Granada.
Homer: Marge, is Lisa at Camp Granada?
Bart: [chuckles, holding real answering machine tape] Now to put this
tape where no one will ever listen to it.
[puts it in an Allan Sherman case]
 
:lol: Sorry, I'm reviving this thread a little. Simpsons is just too funny.

Anybody remember when Mr. Burns lets homer take care of his house:
"Hello, operator, get me Indonesia.... Hello, Indonesia? Uh-huh... That's some language you got there. And you talk like that all the time?"
(Am I misquoting that? Either way, if you remember, then you'd still be :lol:)
 
Back