Simulation physics option petition

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Not looking to destroy the arcade physics many people like. This would only add the option to make the game play as a Sim. if wanted. For myself this would make the game I want. On road,off road and crash realism option would open this game to a lot of older Sim. racers.

+1 ctdc67

This game will not function with two different physics models, nor would I think it would be a good idea to even attempt it. While I wouldn't mind a game with more realistic physics, or even just the FM7 model brought over, I think it would have to be one or the other. With that said, though, I don't think it'll go over well with the vast majority of the player base.

Problem is that FH4 is a multiplayer game with shared game worlds. From what I've researched on the web, you can enable hardcore handling mode on TDU, but apparently that prevented players from participating in any of the in-game missions or activities.

Cruising around the Edinburgh with FM7 handling sounds appealing, but I'm not sure how it can be implemented.

Back