Simulation Settings Question

• Thread starter KCElstun38
  • 10 comments
France
France
KCElstun38
Hello all,

I want to know if it is possible to change the AI difficulty level in Simulation Settings while in Career mode. I have started a driver career and would like to increase the AI difficulty level, but all the Simulation Settings seem to be locked in Career mode. Is this possible, and how?

Thanks in advance,
KC

I believe they can be changed during the loading screens. There should be a button to press to bring up menus/options

Still not finding it. I am beginning to think that once you begin a career or create a grand prix in solo mode you cannot change simulation settings. Bummer.

Still not finding it. I am beginning to think that once you begin a career or create a grand prix in solo mode you cannot change simulation settings. Bummer.
You have to be in your HQ inbetween race weekends. You can’t change in the middle of a race weekend.

Thanks so much. I read the article, and at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, how do I get to how do I get to the team HQ screen. I absolutely cannot find it. For what it's worth, I am on PS4. Thanks in advance.
You return to it after every race weekend in the career mode. It looks like this picture:

https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai/w_10...nt/uploads/2021/07/F1-2021-career-mode-HQ.jpg

Here press the menu button and you should be able to access and change the simulation settings.

I must be missing something because I have done 2 race weekends and I have not seen this screen. Is it possible it doesn't work on console?
Found it! Wow... that was a challenge. The screen is completely different for me. Must be console. After a race weekend, a screen appears that looks for all the world like the loading screen for the next race, which it is, except for the screen just before the 1st session of the next race there is a settings option button below (see pic).

F1® 2021_20220114155349.jpg

I sure hope this will help any other console players encountering the same problem. In any case, thank you for all the replys!

Back