SimXperience Accuforce 2

• Thread starter BuckFly
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
BuckFly
BuckFly
OK, this is my first original thread so please, guys, if I am doing anything wrong just let me know. It's not intentional and I apologize in advance.

John from Inside Sim Racing put this review up yesterday with respect to the Accuforce 2.

Above and beyond the review itself the absolute long and the short if it is this seems to start putting the DD wheel into the more affordable category...which we knew things were going to start heading in that direction.

That said, what do you think? General thoughts or what does this news mean for your generally hardware future?

Please also consider that fanatec will be giving us a direct drive wheel later this year if Thomas can his guys deliver as they expect.

EDIT: OK, critical comments other than the fact that I spelled SimXperience wrong and I don't know how to change the thread title. :lol:

EDIT 2: Discovered how to do it myself...fixed!

Nothing wrong with your thread per se, but perhaps you should take the time to quickly check the forums for a similar thread. You would have discovered that there is already a thread for this wheel, started in May this year....oooh and as I was typing I saw that you had already explained in that thread that you didn't see it. My bad. Never mind then. :lol:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/simxperience-accuforce-pro-v2-racing-wheel-thread.355956/

:lol: No worries, Whitestar! Again, if there is a way and someone could show me I have no problem locking up this thread, or any future screw ups I might have!

Back