Sin Motorsports Garage: 900 Veneno and More Career Tunes

• Thread starter sinof1337
  • 29 comments
United States
Arizona
assassinof1337
Assassinof1337
Forza 6 Banner.png

Hey there, I see you've found my garage. Below you will find a list of all of my tunes. These definitely won't be the fastest tunes available(I'm a bad driver with low patience), but they should be faster than if the settings were left stock. All of the tunes and paint jobs can be found by searching for Sin Motorsports Garage within Forza 6.

Also, I have a website: www.sinmotorsportsgarage.com
All of my tunes can also be found there.

FM6 Tunes:
My tunes are broken into three categories: Career, Project Insanity, and Others.

Forza 6 Career Banner.png

Tunes for the Career events, eventually there will be a tune for every series.

Volume 1:

Volume 2:

Volume 3:

Volume 4:

Volume 5:

Forza 6 Project Insanity Banner.png

Tunes that radically change cars, push them to their extremes, or are just downright silly.

Forza 6 Others Banner.png

Tunes that don't fit anywhere else.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/sin-motorsports-garage-formula-ford.345575/#post-11524548

Last edited:
Formula E
Tuned for the Career Volume 4, Formula E Series
Currently, this tune is just for the #2 Virgin model, but if there is demand for it, I can copy the tune to the other models.

Formula+E.jpg

Formula+E+Tuning+Sheet

Chryslus Rocket 69 "Red Scare"
Like a rocket, its great at going fast in a straight line, but not so much at anything else.

Rocket+69+B%26W.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Wheels Bone Shaker '11 "Widowmaker"
Pretty much just a drag tune, if the settings and tires didn't give that away. You can try it on actual tracks but... it is called the Widowmaker, so you can guess how that will end.

Bone+Shaker+Still.jpg

Chevrolet NASCAR SS
Tune is based on the #4 Jimmy John's model. As with my Formula E tune, if people request it I will add the tune to other models.

Chevrolet+%234+Super+Sport+at+Homestead+2.jpg

Ford Mustang GT '15
This one isn't actually a tune. I created this paint job for the current Forza Racing Championship Season 1 events, which don't allow any custom parts. I added +0.5 psi to each wheel, but that didn't feel like enough for me to post a whole tune. As always, you can find the paint job within Forza 6 by searching for Sin Motorsports Garage.

Ford+Mustang+GT+2015.jpg

Ford+Mustang+GT+2015+2.jpg

Formula Ford EcoBoost 200
Tuned for the Forza Racing Championship S1W2. There are two different paint jobs; Black/White is listed as SMG EcoBoost, White/Green is SMG EcoBoost Alt. The tune is the same for both.

Ford+Formula+Ford+EcoBoost+200+2013+at+Catalunya.jpg

Ford+Formula+Ford+EcoBoost+200+2013+Alt+at+Catalyuna.jpg

Back