Since there is no GT5 this year, Forza 3 is winning all the awards

• Thread starter yogaflame
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there is no GT5 this year, Forza 3 is winning all the awards and accolades this year and even mentioned right now as the greatest Racing sim ever. Damn Forza is getting all the attention right now, if only GT5 was here.

Why should it matter that forza is winning awards? What's wrong with forza winning awards? You say it like its a bad thing, but at the end of the day its just another game that we can purchase, if its winning awards then its probably worth purchasing.

I just hate it forza dos not deserve it since it is not a big step from forza 2 especially thr graphics.

Don't tell me that Forza has no good qualities over Gran Turismo, because if you can't name any, you are lying to yourself. But yes, awards go to Forza 3 for now, just let them enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't last long. I have a feeling PD has a few tricks up their sleve that we havent seen yet, and 6 months is a very long time for vast improvements.

Since Bloodhound SSC isn't ready yet, Thrust SSC holds the world land speed record. Bloody Thrust SSC :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back