Since when could these go sideways?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bustwave.
  • 14 comments
  • 861 views
I just laughed soo friggin hard at that video. That really really should be moved to the funny videos. Dang that truck drifting is just too much. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I wanted it to tip over soo bad. :lol:
The lights are even on. :lol:
I wonder if he was using one of those trucker "suicide knobs". :lol:
 
I found that listening to 'Woo-Hoo' by the 5-6-7-8's made it much more enjoyable
 
I think it would be even better if recorded with the Coal Chamber "big truck" song. :lol:
 
Hillarious! :D Must be quite difficult though!

:lol:
 
There is a series for those style trucks out there. Super Trucks, if I'm not mistaken. Well, atleast that's the title of the game. :D
 
that video is hella old. good but old :) thx for the new links guys ;)
 
I saw that video a long time ago but its really impressive to see a truck of this size drifting. Thats huge lol
 
That was awsome. :lol: :lol:


toyomatt84
There is a series for those style trucks out there. Super Trucks, if I'm not mistaken. Well, atleast that's the title of the game. :D

Yah that's the game. I have it. It's pretty good for only being ten bucks.
 
xXSilencerXx
Yah that's the game

That's the real life. Here's the 2005 ranking, link

Here's 2005 champion: Antonio Albacete (spain), with CEPSA truck (red one).

1033982141_g.jpg


And about the video, it's spanish, Can Padró circuit.
 
its not like they have alot of weight over the back tires or anything ;)
 
It's not there anymore :(
 
Back