Single player limited compared to GT5

TheeFrogmanlego

(Banned)
Messages
1,546
United States
Downey
Messages
frogmanlego
Last night I decided I wanted to mess around and have a mini endurance race in arcade mode. I was shocked to realized FOUR options have been removed from arcade/practice mode.
One make is gone.
Fuel/Tire wear options are gone.
Mechanical damage is gone.
Most importantly he ability to pit is gone.
I think PD decided to ditch the pit crews and opted for a no animation pit this time. THIS IS A HUGE STEP BACK. they have essentially neutered free play.
Will PD patch this in?
 
Is't there any pit animation? in intro there is. Kax is so big fat liar novadays.
 
Pit crew animations are in. In one of the 'S' races a car pitted in front of mine and I watched his tires being changed
 
Fuel/Tire wear options and Mechanical damage are still in online.
 
Back