Single player physics get worse with every update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unwaratrex
  • 4 comments
  • 797 views
Messages
62
Canada
Canada
Messages
mrsmartical
I have noticed that with every update the single player physics have been becoming more like GT5.

But the online has stayed the same or gotten better. Why is this? Was it not the whole idea for revolutionary new car handling physics?
Please( and i meann pleeeease) leave the online handling alone. Its fine.
But it would be nice if a fix came for the single player "CHANGE"

Anyone else have any thaughts on this?:confused:
 
I haven't bothered to play online yet, so I play only single player.

I hardly drive the same car for very long, so I don't have a base for comparison, but I didn't notice any noteworthy change in physics.
 
Odd.. i have over 3000 km driven on my peugot 908. And i have replays from december 15th. I can tell right away thata replay from 2 days ago that the car is understeering. Despite having thesame exact setup. All pitservices done every 1000 km.

Not anythjng too bad. But in some cars ( mostly MR cars) its undriveable compared tothr release day.
 
The MR physics has definitely changed since release, but on the whole shot I find it has changed for the better (IMHO).

The change was on one of the early updates though if I remember right, something like 1.02?
 
Something like that. Im comparing it to online physics though. Because it feels different( way better) online.
Just makes it difficult. The LMP1 and GT300 GT500 classes are my favourite cars. And a lot if them are MR.

Damn that peugot is beutifull though. Going through down the sarthe straight with the chicanes full pin in the pitch black with no assists and not spinning out is not as easy as it sounds. And its fun as hell trying to learn to do it.

At least the 4wd has remained very much the same in terms of " handling"
 
Back