Singleplayer Campaign ideas

Am i crazy?

• Yes, you're a nice guy but, you should get help.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you keep doing you

• That's a trap question, i don't want to answer

• Total voters
United States
United States
GTP_UnicornBacon
I might be a fan of older racing games back when i use to play, and still play, my ps2. And i'm a fan of a campaign singleplayer, not so much as a story, but a conquest. I feel like this is something Gran turismo would be a great canidate for. I'll keep this short and simple for those who don't like reading bad ideas, but what if you started a race team from scratch, its plays almost perfectly into gt sports concept of country and manufactuners cups, because you decide where you want to base you team in, and what cars you want to drive for, this could obviously be expanded on with someone else more smarter than me...oh wait, there it is again, well ill fix the grammar tomorrow morning, which for me is in 4 hours, but you could go from Sunday cup driver to le mans and WEC joest racing empire, hiring and firing different people to make your business run better and branch out to all parts of motor racing. You can race, like how Donald Trump feels....or maybe not. But is this not atleast a somewhat good idea? I'm only suggesting...

Latest Posts

Back