Singleplayer Glitch! Anyone else?!

United States
Colorado
Just Chyllan
So in single player I've been having a somewhat annoying wheelie glitch... Here's how it goes.

Driving in my F40 C about 150 mph, change into 4th and suddenly my front end starts lifting, let off it goes back down... I don't think its capable of rolling wheelies ;)

So I tried it with many cars and can report that its only happening in singleplayer, with RWD cars that have high top ends... All my GT cars have done it but not my Mustang or Silvia. Also noted that it does not happen in race events... Anyone else experienced this?

It makes for some fun pictures though :)

f40w.jpg

ODD! Something else I think is worth mentioning that happened to me twice... was driving at over 200 kph or something.. car comes from the opposite direction, was a little lower than mine I guess.... so we collide and mine just jumps right over it... like hyper-launched into the sky straight up!

Well, the game definitely models aerodynamic lift. It's quite apparent in rear-engined cars. Did you have Forza aero in the front?

@Speedster911 -- I've noticed there's some flexibility in collisions. In that wealthy neighborhood with the rocky terraces, you can actually try to climb the boulders; if the wall face is short enough, it's possible to "slip" the front wheels over the top. I guess the frog-leaping phenomenon is a result of this.

Nope, no aero mods.

Bit of a downer how cars don't flip over and seem to drive on rails when they crash into other cars or objects.

Oh well....!

Well, the game definitely models aerodynamic lift. It's quite apparent in rear-engined cars. Did you have Forza aero in the front?

No as it is the F40 C it already has a GT aero front bumper, this only started happening recently and I have friends that I gifted the cars to and they never had the problem. :irked:

Back