Singleplayer or multiplayer?

Which mode you play mainly? Singleplayer or multiplayer?

• Total voters
Which mode you play mainly? Singleplayer or multiplayer?
Even though in most simracers singleplayer has its place i think most of us,including myself, prefer ranked competitive online racing. I probably wouldnt even play that much if there isnt for ranked online. Cant wait to have proper VR support for games, especially GT7. Honestly, VR is a gamechanger for racing games. So hard to go back to flat screen after that

SP. I've done a few online races but they're just not for me. They're too stressful while I play GT to relax.

Multiplayer almost exclusively. As soon as I got the basics down in the licences, the GT Sport AI became boring to race. Even on professional mode, it's just far too slow. Becoming more proficient at racing only exacerbated the gap and made the AI frustrating to race against.

Every time I do a single player custom race to practice for FIA races and get a gauge for race time, I set up a 1v1 simply so I can disappear off into the distance without interacting with it. Yet in the back of my head, I know that I'm probably going to have to lap it at some point. I'm then hoping it's going to happen in a place where it's easy to zoom straight past it because of how weird it acts when getting lapped, and how it likes to brake hard in places where a human would brake lightly, lift or even in some cases just keep their foot down.

Last edited:
Back