Sir Tuddle's Gallery- Mercedes C63 [17/8]

• Thread starter Sir Tuddle
  • 37 comments
^ Sweet!.. Alfa set is great too

Very fun, that last pic :lol:

Thanks guys ^^

silviabanner.png

Time away from GT has robbed me of what little editing skills i had, even the banner is wrong :scared:

Regardless, i hope you guys enjoy

Nice set, I'd say you might have to improve composition but overall it's not bad. 👍 My favorite set from all you have done is the Alfa Brera one. If you could do something similar again, it would be great. :)

First time in this place, and after being through it all, what a start mate. :)👍

What I would say first off is that you need to improve on the composition bud. Some of your shots could do with more color, especially in that Silvia set.
Liked your Espirit set too, though I'd suggest going easy on the sharpening, based on what I see from the second shot. It's easy to get carried away with the sharpening tool, I know from experience :lol:

ANd the Tesla set could do with the exposure reduced a little bit. I feel it takes away certain details from the car.

Overall You're doing very good. Keep them coming, I'm gonna keep checking in :cheers:

First time in this place, and after being through it all, what a start mate. :)👍

What I would say first off is that you need to improve on the composition bud. Some of your shots could do with more color, especially in that Silvia set.
Liked your Espirit set too, though I'd suggest going easy on the sharpening, based on what I see from the second shot. It's easy to get carried away with the sharpening tool, I know from experience :lol:

ANd the Tesla set could do with the exposure reduced a little bit. I feel it takes away certain details from the car.

Overall You're doing very good. Keep them coming, I'm gonna keep checking in :cheers:

Thanks man, this helped alot more than you'd think :bowdown:

just experimenting with the different things on GIMP, so I only have this one shot. Hey, it's better than nothing :lol:

Back