Six cars in Arcade mode?

• Thread starter JBR-Man
  • 10 comments
Sorry if it is a repeated question, but i searched about it here and google and nothing.

I completed all tests and then got back to arcade mode to run some more. Then, suddenly, me and other 5 cars appeared on the track, on a 5 lap race.

Then, the next time, no more. Just me and those 2 nifty laps. :grumpy:

What happened? Is there a way that I can make those cars and laps appear again?

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

You must have gone into Options (menu screen) at some point and selected the option to race against the opponent cars (AI)... You can only race against opponents on Fuji, Sukuba, and New York (and not Citta Di Aria or Grand Canyon)...

The number of laps you get depends on the difficulty level you have selected in the same Options menu... Pro (hardest) level gives you five laps (only)... sounds like the likeliest explanation for this... :)

TM

Touring Mars
Hello there,

You must have gone into Options (menu screen) at some point and selected the option to race against the opponent cars (AI)... You can only race against opponents on Fuji, Sukuba, and New York (and not Citta Di Aria or Grand Canyon)...

The number of laps you get depends on the difficulty level you have selected in the same Options menu... Pro (hardest) level gives you five laps (only)... sounds like the likeliest explanation for this... :)

TM

There is only a small little thing:

My prologue is in Chinese. Where can I find a proper translation. Or, can you or someone list the options for me?

Thx!

And then thousands of copies of GT4 prologue will just be collecting dust forever.
How sad !

(By the way, are any of GT4P car's not included in GT4 ?)

CRX
And then thousands of copies of GT4 prologue will just be collecting dust forever.
How sad !

(By the way, are any of GT4P car's not included in GT4 ?)
Yes, there's the Lancer Evolution VIII MR (2003) that is not in GT4. In GT4, there's only the Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR (2004).

Too bad there's no Lancer Evolution VIII MR RS 5 speed transmission & VIII MR RS 6 speed transmission.

Back