• 18 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
OK then its almost that time of year again, The action starts this weekend, here are the first round of games.

Saturday
Scotland v Ireland (2.30 BBC)
England v France (5.30 ITV)

Sunday
Italy v Wales (2pm ITV)

England won the tournament very comfortably winning the Grand Slam for a 13th time, they have been beset with injury problems this time around though, can they do it again or will another nations win the title??

England vs. France seems to be the most intriguing match of the three. Surely don't overlook Wales.

Going to the match against Italy next weekend, absolutely hyped for the tournament. I predict an Ireland grand slam with the decider against England on the last day.

Just one thing i forgot to mention in the opening post, there have been changes to points scoring from this year, its now four points for a win rather than two and its a bonus point if the team scores four or more tries in a match.

Italy 7-33 Wales, brilliant second half by Wales after a terrible first half, 7-6 at HT, Wales had three tries in the second half and so close to a fourth which would bring a bonus point, Wales top the group now.

England played poorly and still managed to get the win.

This is definitely not football then :lol::banghead:

This weekends games

Saturday
Italy v Ireland (2.30 BBC)
Wales v England (5pm BBC)

Sunday
France v Scotland (3pm ITV)

No doubt what the big game is!, there has been a lot of talk and verbal slagging between both Wales and England camps this week and the roof of the Principality will be open but i doubt that will make a difference, i cant bloody wait!

My nerves are shattered after that game. I need a big rest now, jeez that was a tense, but amazing, match.

Brilliant match, I'm man enough to say fair play to England, good effort by Wales but second half performance was poor 13-8 to 16-21 says a lot!

Earlier Ireland went mental slamming nine tries past Italy in a 10-63 hammering, picking up a bonus point along the way.

OK then the Rugby is back this weekend after a week's break, here are the fixtures.

Saturday
Scotland v Wales (2.25 BBC)
Ireland v France (4.50 ITV)

Sunday
England v Italy (3pm BBC)

Interesting and entertaining weekend, Scotland 29-13 Wales (:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:), Ireland 19-9 France and England 35-17 Italy, Scotland beat Wales for the first time in 10 years, but the biggest talking points came from the England-Italy game, it was 5-10 to the Italians at the break but England turned it on for the second half running two quick tries, but Italy wouldn't lie down grabbing another try before England got the job done.

After that game however a war of words broke out between Jones and Italy boss Connor O'Shea, Jones saying that Italy were too defensive and that the fans should ask for their money back as they didn't see a game of Rugby, O'Shea responded saying that Jones was only unhappy that they didn't win by 70 points.

I loved Italy yesterday, they're refusal to ruck completely bamboozled the English twam, major improvement over the two weeks. Very interesting tournament now, next weeks game between Scotland and England is massive.

OK then so Six Nations action is back after another weeks break, here are this weekends games

Friday Night
Wales v Ireland (8.05 BBC One)

Saturday
Italy v France (1.30 ITV)
England v Scotland (4pm ITV)

Wales 22-9 Ireland
Italy 18-44 France
England 61-21 Scotland

England have won this years competition, only Ireland can stop them winning the Grand Slam when they play at the Aviva next Saturday.

Yep well done to Ireland, great performance, Congrats to England on winning this years tournament.

What i want to talk about is the end of the France-Wales game, what the bloody hell was that?! :confused:

Back