sixtoes : an automotive fine art gallery : returning soon!

• Thread starter sixtoes
  • 276 comments
It's a great thing to have you back, still remember your stunning "Shark 'Vette race car at Indianapolis" shot from that 2.0 a good couple months ago.

Can't wait to some new work from you. Welcome back. đź‘Ť

It's a great thing to have you back, still remember your stunning "Shark 'Vette race car at Indianapolis" shot from that 2.0 a good couple months ago.

Can't wait to some new work from you. Welcome back. đź‘Ť

LOL - that wasn't "a good couple months ago", I'm afraid. More like a good 14 months ago!! Yes, I've been gone that long...

I think the contests sort of sucked the pleasure out of it for me - so I'll just stick with the gallery for now, and will wait to do contests until I'm back up to speed.

LOL - that wasn't "a good couple months ago", I'm afraid. More like a good 14 months ago!! Yes, I've been gone that long...

I think the contests sort of sucked the pleasure out of it for me - so I'll just stick with the gallery for now, and will wait to do contests until I'm back up to speed.

However you decide to do it, I remember your fantastic entries on here all those months ago. You did the shot of the Murcielago in Tojyo as well, with the skyscraper background, no? I was a complete newbie back then (still is though) as just looking in awe at your work. You're among the best GT5-ographers out there, along with ShaolinMasta, RetroGiant, Gtuned, jonjwlee, etc. I was there, I saw you judging the Subies in the Snow CCCL, and all that. So, I'll very much look forward to more of your work. đź‘Ť

It's been over a year since I've been an active part of the photo forums here at GTPlanet, and I've missed the creative process. I suppose I took the "quality over quantity" approach a little too strictly in recent months!

Still, don't expect a slew of new material from me quite yet. I'm hoping to put up one-car projects every week or two, at least for the duration of the summer.

If my work is new to you - and there are probably a lot of you for whom that's the case - I hope you'll take a look through my gallery and enjoy what you find there.

Until my next update...

Just stumbled across this...
PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD!
Would really like to see a come back by you.

Just stumbled across this...
PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD!
Would really like to see a come back by you.

Thanks, gogatrs! I'm not quite dead yet... just had a few other priorities over the last several months. Hoping to get back in the saddle again soon!

Back