Skeleton Key

  • Thread starter Thread starter JFM92_GTRacer
  • 7 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
2,110
i'm watching it next Friday and all i want to know is it worth watching. I mean i got ripped off at the last few movies i watched and i want to know if this movie can make up for it. it looks great though and it's a suspense thriller :) , sweet
 
It looks so freaking awesome. I wanna go see it.... after Dukes Of Hazzard still haven't seen that one :(
 
It looks interesting, but I can almost gurantee it's going to suck. :D Then again, maybe it'll be alright for what it is. Keep us updated!
 
i saw it yesterday it was AWESOME! great psychological thriller excellent twist, was worth all 9 bucks best thriller i've seen since the grudge.
 
EvilToast
i saw it yesterday it was AWESOME! great psychological thriller excellent twist, was worth all 9 bucks best thriller i've seen since the grudge.

Hmmm... Well, I thought the Grudge was pretty average... A bit too hoaky for my taste... The Skeleton key looks to have a bit more promise, but I'm guessing it's just as average...


;)
 
I caught this on DVD a while back. I thought the movie was great, definitely not one of those sloppy, generic Hollywood horror flicks. After I finished watching the movie, I thought it was alright. But it was after I went over the story again in my head, I realized how good the plot was in this movie(I'm a little slow).

I thought the acting was pretty decent in this movie as well. I especially enjoyed the presence of Peter Sarsgaard(I hope that's how it's spelled). I've liked him since the "Garden State". 👍
 
Wow, I remember seeing this movie a loooong time ago.

My favorite part was when that lady was thrown over the bannister! :lol:
 
This movie was alright, better then most of the suspense movies i've seen lately. I agree with a6m5 about the plot too, after the ending, I thought back, and just went "wow, I never saw that one coming".
 
Back