skidmarks on replay

Messages
3,162
England
southport
Hello, I just watched a replay a couple of times, and noticed the skidmarks from the first viewing were still there on the second viewing, so when the car starts to slide etc and smoke the tyres its exactly on top of existing marks, and looks weird..Has anybody else seen this??

Sorry if there is already discussion on this..

Here is a video I recorded, you can see the tyre marks are there before i even start to smoke the tyres..

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/photorik/media/photorik005/lambo_zps00c913be.mp4.html
 
was in GT5, too
 
What I noticed from GT6 replays and I dont like at all is the amount of blur. Why? GT5 showed perfect replays and a better menu aswell.
 
That's because after the first view you pulled the video back to a certain point. That's no glitch.
 
That's just how the replay system works. It's more like watching a play, if the actors damage the stage during the 5 o'clock show it will still be damaged for the 8 o'clock show. I remember reading about it for GT5, will never be able to find the source though.
 
That's just how the replay system works. It's more like watching a play, if the actors damage the stage during the 5 o'clock show it will still be damaged for the 8 o'clock show. I remember reading about it for GT5, will never be able to find the source though.
A replay is nothing like watching two showings of a live play.
 
Well, that's just an analogy to describe the concept. The track is like a stage and loads up only once, the cars are the actors and are only packets of information used to re-enact the race multiple times if you rewind. If the skid marks appear on the track (stage) they remain until the track is reloaded (janitor cleans the stage).
 
Back