Skinny Puppy TourMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter XzifT
  • 15 comments
  • 822 views
I just got an early b-day present of tix to see them in Seattle on June 12th.
 
Woo! We rule.. No one else is as ****ing cool as we are..
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Woo! We rule.. No one else is as ****ing cool as we are..

All those lame ass ****ers wish they were as ****ing cool as we are.
 
Right. My music library just reached 800 songs. Now I have to get a few hundred more.
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Right. My music library just reached 800 songs. Now I have to get a few hundred more.

Way to go. I still need to find the time to swap some music with you.

I need more disk space. Damn crappy work laptop.
 
I've d/led 50 songs since my last post in this thread. Kinda sad.. but not really. I've finally listened to HIM.. they rule.
 
I listened to the new Skinny Puppy on Saturday night.

It is very OhGr-ish.
 
Indeed it is. I thought it was rubbish compared to their other stuff.
 
Since I like OgHr quite a bit, it isn't that much of a stretch for me.

To each their own, eh?

Except for those damn ravers. They can die in a fire.
 
Agreed. On everything in that post. I like Ohgr's stuff.. But I bought a Skinny Puppy CD, not an Ohgr CD.. so.
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Agreed. On everything in that post. I like Ohgr's stuff.. But I bought a Skinny Puppy CD, not an Ohgr CD.. so.

Well, OhGr + the rest of Skinny puppy.

heh.
 
Ohgr pretty much is Skinny Puppy. But his solo work sounds a little bit different than the normal stuff.
 
XzifT
Ohgr pretty much is Skinny Puppy. But his solo work sounds a little bit different than the normal stuff.

The show kicked ass. Could have done without Tweeker for a longer Skinny Puppy set, though.
 
Nice. The one here wasn't too bad, either. There was a bunch of Conservitives outside 'protesting' Skuppy because of a quote from them. I threw a rock at one, and everything worked out fine. :)
 
XzifT
Nice. The one here wasn't too bad, either. There was a bunch of Conservitives outside 'protesting' Skuppy because of a quote from them. I threw a rock at one, and everything worked out fine. :)


I was just about to start firebombing churches after some of the crap I read regarding the recent Skinny Puppy tour on some UC Xtian forum.

Idiots.
 
Back