Skoda Octavia Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistral1
  • 21 comments
  • 1,433 views
Yes... Looks very very good !...
 
Cool! 👍
Yeah, any specs? Just courios :D
 
Sweet! :cool: I love Skoda's!
 
I'm not even sure what a Skoda is, but it looks like a squished Volvo that has VW traits.
 
Yes I have some specs. But they are wrote in czech language so I have to translate it. Give me some time please :)

BlazinXtreme
I'm not even sure what a Skoda is, but it looks like a squished Volvo that has VW traits.
:grumpy:
 
BlazinXtreme
I'm not even sure what a Skoda is, but it looks like a squished Volvo that has VW traits.

more like a squished volvo with Audi traits. they even share the same chassis, no?
 
BlazinXtreme
I'm not even sure what a Skoda is, but it looks like a squished Volvo that has VW traits.

They're more or less re-branded VWs..

Skoda used to be the biggest manufacturer of cars in Eastern Europe... The the wall failed as did Eastern European car industri.. VW bought most of the Skoda shares and they started building modern VWs under the Skoda brand... Love 'em !...
 
Skoda and Seat belong to the VW group
 
kikie
Skoda and Seat belong to the VW group

VAG group - not VW group....
 
Flerbizky
VAG group - not VW group....

isn't the G for group? it's VAG, (Volkswagen Automotive Group) not Volkswagen automotive group group. :sly:
 
huh huh...you guys said Vag.
 
Quick googling said it was Volkswagenwerk AktienGesellschaft. AG means corporation
 
I like the previous style nose better, but it still looks neat with those black headlights.
Is it still the biggest car in the WRC?

Elegy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoda_Auto

All you need to know about the Czech Republic's numero uno car manufacturer. 👍
This is also good. Even tells you what the hell that logo is supposed to be.
Also, I found this on skoda.co.uk and thought it was too funny not to post:
Skoda.co.uk
To find your nearest retailer click here. Alternatively drive off in a random direction and hope to come across one soon.
 
Well I feel more enlightened now that I've been told.
 
anyone have pics of the Fabia?
 
Back