N niki98full Messages 13 italy Messages zXBl4cKsTiGXz Dec 20, 2011 #1 hi i search skylineblitz er34 any people can give me this car
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Dec 20, 2011 #2 niki98full hi i search skylineblitz er34 any people can give me this car Click to expand... I assume that you mean Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04. I have one in 0/0/0 that I'd trade for any of the following 0/0/0 cars: Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in color Adobe Beige, Ivy Green Metallic, Laurel Green Metallic, Saddle Tan Metallic, or Sebring Silver Metallic Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in color Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, White Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 in color Black, Millennium Yellow, Speedway White, Torch Red. Let me know.
niki98full hi i search skylineblitz er34 any people can give me this car Click to expand... I assume that you mean Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04. I have one in 0/0/0 that I'd trade for any of the following 0/0/0 cars: Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in color Adobe Beige, Ivy Green Metallic, Laurel Green Metallic, Saddle Tan Metallic, or Sebring Silver Metallic Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in color Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, White Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 in color Black, Millennium Yellow, Speedway White, Torch Red. Let me know.
N niki98full Messages 13 italy Messages zXBl4cKsTiGXz Dec 20, 2011 #3 i send you corvette coupe '63 OK? race car or not? Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
N niki98full Messages 13 italy Messages zXBl4cKsTiGXz Dec 20, 2011 #4 or you want impreza rally car prototype '01 ? Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Dec 21, 2011 #5 niki98full i send you corvette coupe '63 OK? race car or not? Click to expand... niki98full or you want impreza rally car prototype '01 ? Click to expand... I have Corvette Race Car. Right now I'm only looking for above cars.
niki98full i send you corvette coupe '63 OK? race car or not? Click to expand... niki98full or you want impreza rally car prototype '01 ? Click to expand... I have Corvette Race Car. Right now I'm only looking for above cars.
S Shadowmight Messages 57 The Netherlands Messages SpecNa__ Dec 21, 2011 #6 i got 1 but i want a Genki hyper silvia 15 for it