Skyline Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric1512
  • 26 comments
  • 1,502 views
Messages
3,517
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Hello
When psn goes back up I will be starting a skyline racing series. I will have the specs up in a while, including a video. My idea is to have r32 through r35 to have even weights and power. I will not be racing during the races, but I got a capture card and I will record. If I get enought people to join I would like to have qualifying if I can get enoght people. I will have the specs up later, please tell me if you would like to participate in the fourm.

Thank you
Eric1512
 
What time zone will this be?

If UK I'm up for it.
 
This sounds fun, I've got the perfect R32.

Count me in, GMT+1.
 
What time zone will this be?

If UK I'm up for it.

It is the eastern usa/canada time zone. Ill post specs in a bit.
 
Ok I have come up with 3 groups today.

Group A
435 hp allowed
1500kg or above
sports soft
no bodykits
R32 R34 R35
Rims allowed

Group B
Skyline 4 Door vs R33
1500kg
400 Hp
Body kits allowed
Racing softs

Unlimited group
Any skyline, except race cars and tuning company cars
650 hp max
any tires
any bodykit

Okay now for the races

Custom track- Groups A,B and unlimited
Trial Mountain-Groups A,B
Deep Forest-Unlimited and group B
Tskuba-Groups A,B
Nurburgring-unlimited,group A
Rome-Group A,B Unlimited

You can race in more then one group, because the races will be sperated
I do not have any dates yet, but will when Psn is back up. I think that covers things. Ill add both of you on Psn when it comes back up.
 
Also there willl be points, and the winner will recive a car, 2nd place a car and so on
 
Interested depending on how many people actually will be racing and what day/time it is
 
I got about 10 people now, so you should join :)
 
The time of the day wont be that late, because I got school.
 
Sweet, as long as it doesn't interfere with my work schedule I'm in
 
Will the GT-R SpecV be allowed to run in Group A? And it would be nice to have a special Tuners division for cars like the Mine's and NISMO GT-R's dunno about other cars like the Amuse Carbon R though.

Now if there only were Race Modification options for the Premium GT-R35's and any of the GT-R34's in the Dealerships.
 
Hmm I guess, if they have the same weight and hp whats it matter?
 
Ok sweet ill add you all when psn goes back up my psn is Redsuns-Eric-DRP.
 
Sweet, ill post video up of the custom track for you guys since you dont know the track lol.
 
GROUP UNLIMITED

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg
 
sweet I cannot wait! I am thinking this weekend will be 1st race. Also I will have a practice session this friday. The race will follow the day after.
 
Ok now that psn is back up the races will be the weekend after this weekend. Sorry for the wait, im going away with my family. I will add all of you tonight.
 
Im down...add me
PSN handle: pun-jab
 
Back