SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '89 or(and) SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89

  • Thread starter Thread starter funkthehype
  • 14 comments
  • 1,512 views
1988 Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88 too
 
funkthehype
Looking for this 2 car's...

I have an Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 won last night and a pagani zonda for both.

You can check my list os cars at http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?garage=41050 and make me an offer...

thanks guys.. :dunce:

As you are new, I can send you one for free. Send fr to symo63 and let me know which one you want the most.
 
As you are new, I can send you one for free. Send fr to symo63 and let me know which one you want the most.

Symo63, Do you still have the GTS-t Type M (R32) '89?
I have M3 GTR '03, SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 spare to swap?
 
As you are new, I can send you one for free. Send fr to symo63 and let me know which one you want the most.

Ow, thanks mate !!!! i really want the toyota supra 88 :D I will connect at night (Brazil time) to add you as a friend, thank you very much man !
 
Symo63, Do you still have the GTS-t Type M (R32) '89?
I have M3 GTR '03, SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 spare to swap?

Hi, i think i bought last night... add me (psn:funkthehype)
SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 are awesome :drool:

want to change the s800 ?
 
Antmeg26
Symo63, Do you still have the GTS-t Type M (R32) '89?
I have M3 GTR '03, SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 spare to swap?

Yeah I still have it, I can send it for free. Send Fr to symo63
 
funkthehype
Hi, i think i bought last night... add me (psn:funkthehype)
SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 are awesome :drool:

want to change the s800 ?

Hey sorry I though I had the 88 supra but it was only the 90. I have sent the GTS Nissan and will send the GTR89 for free tomorrow.
 
Hey sorry I though I had the 88 supra but it was only the 90. I have sent the GTS Nissan and will send the GTR89 for free tomorrow.

Thanks a lot mate... let me know if you want any car...
i will send it for free as well :)
 
Antmeg26
Symo63, Do you still have the GTS-t Type M (R32) '89?
I have M3 GTR '03, SL 65 AMG (R30) '04 or S800 RSC Race Car '68 spare to swap?

Car sent enjoy.
 
I have only one Supra gt 88'
If i can find a 2ns i'll trade you !
 
symo63
Hey sorry I though I had the 88 supra but it was only the 90. I have sent the GTS Nissan and will send the GTR89 for free tomorrow.

Gtr89 sent. Enjoy
 
Spazizzle
I have only one Supra gt 88'
If i can find a 2ns i'll trade you !

Are you able to send the 88 supra to me. Don't mind if it is duped Symo63
 
Are you able to send the 88 supra to me. Don't mind if it is duped Symo63

I think i have this one ! i'll send to you at night...

thanks for the cars again man......👍
 
Are you able to send the 88 supra to me. Don't mind if it is duped Symo63

the ladie toyota 88 was delivered to you man... if u need another car let me know, regards from brazil.
 
Back